OK my lovelies. It cometh but once a year, but it’s COMPETITION TIME.
I’ve got 10 of these lovelies (books, not feet) to give away (signed and dedicated, obvs), so here’s how to enter:
1. Take the best photo you can of your pet (or someone else’s pet) “reading” a book or an e-reader.
2. Post it on your timeline on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the caption:
<Insert pet name here> would like to win a copy of Nick Alexander’s new novel #PerfectlyOrdinaryPeople because <insert the funniest reason you can think of here>.
3. Make sure you tag me in your post AND use the hashtag as shown otherwise I won’t see it and won’t be able to consider your entry.
4. You can enter as many times as you wish to increase your chances but only one prize will be given per entrant.
5. Competition closes on the 30 June whereupon the ten best photos (as decided by ME!) will receive a signed dedicated copy of Perfectly Ordinary People.
6. The 3 best entries will also receive a signed dedicated copy of From Something Old AND the best overall entry will get a bottle of Champagne as well!
7. Book prizes will be sent by unregistered snail mail which may (post Brexshit) take up to 1 month to arrive.
GO! GO! GO!