To thank everyone who is intending to grab a copy of my new novel, Things We Never Said (published on the 21st September, 2017) I’ve decided to run another competition.
Enter, and you can win one of three Amazon gift vouchers and copies of my books for yourselves or as gifts.
ENTRY (From the 21st September at 00:00 until the 28th September 2017, at 23:59).
To take part in the competition you need a facebook account, and you need to befriend me (https://www.facebook.com/alexandernick ).
You also need to purchase either a paperback copy of Things We Never Said or a Kindle, Apple or Kobo copy on your Kindle/iPhone/Smartphone, or at the very least, download the free sample. (If you want to help me out in getting Things We Never Said to chart then please DON’T preorder before the 20th September.)
To enter the competition, you’ll need to take a photo of your paperback copy of Things We Never Said, or of your electronic reading device (Kindle/iPad/Kobo/Smartphone) clearly displaying The cover of Things We Never Said
THESE MUST BE ACTUAL PHOTOS OF YOUR READING DEVICE TAKEN IN SITU,
NOT SCREEN GRABS, SAVED IMAGES FROM ELSEWHERE, OR PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES.
Images suspected of being Photoshopped or of having otherwise been manipulated to combine separate images into a single photo will be excluded.
You may only post one photo per day during the 7 days of the competition.
These photos MUST be posted to your Facebook timeline with PUBLIC privacy settings. The post above each photo must state the following text:
“I’m reading Nick Alexander’s new novel Things We Never Said” plus the following link to the book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Things-We-Never-Said-unputdownable-ebook/dp/B073B4C1TL
I, Nick Alexander, must be tagged in each of the entered photos and the tagline text otherwise I will not see the photo and it will not be included. If you don’t know how to do this, ask the neighbour’s kid. To tag me you will need to be my friend on Facebook and not simply follow my author page.
You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/alexandernick
Non-public or untagged photos, or photos where the cover isn’t clearly visible, or entries where the tagline text is missing, will not be considered for entry.
– Photos will be judged by Lolo and myself and one photos will be selected in each of the following three categories:
• Most Artistic photo.
• Quirkiest/Most Unusual/Funniest photo.
• Cutest Photo.
– Photos may contain props, people, pets, monuments, or anything else you can think of to make your photo stand out, as long as the cover image is clearly visible.
Out of all available posts, Lolo and I will each choose ONE favourite photo for each category (though only one entry from any single person) and each of these three winners will receive one copy of Things We Never Said, signed by me, dedicated to the person of your choice and delivered to your door by mail, plus a £50 GBP Amazon gift voucher to spend as you will. If you don’t want a paperback copy, you can give it to someone as a Christmas gift!
From these three winners, a vote will be held amongst my facebook friends to choose the best overall photo. This winner will receive an additional £100 in Amazon gift vouchers making a total of £150 for that one overall winner.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the EU aged 18 years or over, except personal friends or family of Nick Alexander.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Nick Alexander reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. Entries must be submitted via the entering person’s Facebook timeline. Photos must contain the specified tag line (I’m reading Nick Alexander’s new novel Things We Never Said) plus the following URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Things-We-Never-Said-unputdownable-ebook/dp/B073B4C1TL
Nick Alexander must be tagged in each photo and in each tagline text. Each entry must comprise one photo of a device or paperback showing the cover of Things We Never Said.
4. Entry is restricted to one photo per person per day of the competition. Late, illegible, incomplete, multiple, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for unseen entries.
5. Three overall winners will be chosen by Lolo and myself within 1 week of the end date.
6. All entries must be received between the start date: the 21st September at 00:00 and the closing date: 23.59pm on 28th September 2017.
7. The winners will be notified by Facebook no later than 7 days after the end date and are required to confirm acceptance within 7 days of notification. Should Nick Alexander be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, Nick Alexander reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. Nick Alexander may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
9. Three winners will receive Amazon gift vouchers to the value of £50 GBP or equivalent. One of these three, the overall winner, will win an additional £100 GBP in Amazon gift vouchers making a total of £150 GBP.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Nick Alexander, and accordingly Nick Alexander may at his absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Nick Alexander as a result thereof.
11. The decisions of the judges are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to me collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the unique purposes of this promotion.
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for any other purposes.
14. A list of winners’ names will be published on http://www.nick-alexander.com after closure of the promotion.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook . You are providing your information to Nick Alexander and not Facebook corporation. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.